Monday, November 26, 2012

Motivated Monday

No, I did not put my tree up yet.  I can't do it this early.  I did once and by the time Christmas came around, I couldn't wait to take it down.  I think I even took it down Christmas day.  I know...  Anyway, I don't plan on putting it up until around the first part of December.

I actually thought of a menu for the week.  It is very skeletal but it will work.

Monday:  spaghetti and meatballs
Tuesday:  fish (for Scott), chicken stir fry for me
Wednesday: pork BBQ sandwiches
Thursday: jerk chicken
Friday:  breakfast for supper

Don't expect this every week, I may not be as motivated next time.

This week will be pretty much the same as any other.  Wednesday a couple of friends are coming over and we are working on a Christmas gift.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment