Monday, November 19, 2012

Motivated Monday

I'm not sorting my days this week because we are taking the week off of school and I can do whatever I want, whenever I want.  So here is what I need/want to accomplish this week:


  • 2 "play dates"
  • finish making strawberry syrup (so I can blog about it later this week)
  • clean my house (because one of the play dates is here)
  • finish Christmas gifts (I can't tell you what they are because my mother-in-law may read this)
  • make an in-depth grocery list with items marked as monthly/weekly/as needed and how many of each item for my stockpiling (no I haven't lost my mind, just something I'm trying)
  • mountains of laundry (make sure to fold and put away this time)
  • make lesson plans up until Christmas break
  • and whatever else comes to mind
Until next time, stay blessed.

2 comments: