- 2 "play dates"
- finish making strawberry syrup (so I can blog about it later this week)
- clean my house (because one of the play dates is here)
- finish Christmas gifts (I can't tell you what they are because my mother-in-law may read this)
- make an in-depth grocery list with items marked as monthly/weekly/as needed and how many of each item for my stockpiling (no I haven't lost my mind, just something I'm trying)
- mountains of laundry (make sure to fold and put away this time)
- make lesson plans up until Christmas break
- and whatever else comes to mind
Monday, November 19, 2012
I'm not sorting my days this week because we are taking the week off of school and I can do whatever I want, whenever I want. So here is what I need/want to accomplish this week:
Until next time, stay blessed.