Friday, November 30, 2012

Follow-up Friday

Wow!  This week went really fast and all I got done was planning.  I'm really good at that, if you don't know that already.  Really good at planning, a little slow on the follow through.  But I'm planning on working on that.

Anyway...I found out this week that I need to get my butt in gear for a craft show and now I am overwhelmed because I have never done things for a craft show.  I am thinking about making some home management binders/planners and coordinating wall hangings (like the one I blogged about a few months ago) or I could make jewelry or maybe both.  I don't know, my brain is going 10,000 miles per hour.  Maybe I should slow down on the coffee.

Tomorrow is Dec 1, so I am hoping to be done with all my Christmas gifts before the end of next week, maybe even have my shopping done.

Well, off to get ready for THESIS.

Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I like the home management planners/binders/wall hangings...but you know me, I'm a planner too!!! However, I DO think those are some rare things to find at a craft fair and you may have good luck with them. :)

    ReplyDelete