Monday, December 10, 2012

Motivated Monday

Yes, it is late morning and I am just getting this posted, but I actually feel motivated today and no, I haven't had any vitamins yet and yes, I am on my second cup of coffee.

This week is going to be a little busy.   I really need to finish making my Christmas gifts.  I washed my moms last night and some of it came apart.  :(  I was pretty bummed.  Hopefully I can fix it without much frustration.
I also plan on doing my online Christmas shopping on day this week.

I have two play dates this week.  No, I don't have toddlers and yes, I still call them play dates.  Sometimes I call them meetings, that way I don't feel so bad when I have things to do at home.

I am going to NYC Saturday, and it's the first time I've been there, so I am so excited.

Basically, this week will be doing what needs to be done to keep afloat so I can get ready for Christmas and I am okay with that.  I just read a post from a friend, Audrey,  about expectations and I am not going to be hard on myself.

Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment: