Monday, May 20, 2013

Motivated Monday

And boy do I feel motivated.  I even made my list of things to do early so I could start knocking things out.

But first let's get some business out of the way.  I'm not sure if I mentioned it or not but 22 days ago I started the Fit in 42 book and yes, I have "dieted" so many times before I thought this would last the typical 1 week and then back to my old ways, but things are different this time.  I'm not sure if it's because I really want this or what but so far I have lost 6.5 pounds.  I am super excited!  And I haven't had sugar or milk chocolate since that first day either.  Go figure!  I can do this.  I feel sooooo good and am starting to not crave the sugar as much.  Food tastes so much better and I am eating more fruit.

Okay, so now that that is out of the way, here we go:

  • get the house cleaned
  • keep up on laundry
  • clean inside of Jeep, really good
  • get a good schedule planned for summer
  • finish Jessica's quilt
  • get fabric for Relay quilt
  • playdate--maybe 2
  • finish Wednesday's lesson
  • school at least 3 days but try really hard for 5
What's on the menu:

Monday--One dish chicken meal
Tuesday--Crock pot French dip sandwiches
Wednesday--Chipper Chicken Casserole
Thursday--Santa Fe Soup
Friday--Pan Pizza

Well I better to moving if I am going to get all this done.

Until next time, stay blessed.

2 comments:

  1. Mmmm, santa fe soup? what's in it? Good job on your weight loss!! Congrats! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want to know what chipper chicken is!

    ReplyDelete