Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Motivated Monday--Tuesday evening edition

I know, I know, it's not Monday.  But I am having such a great week so far I didn't want to take the time to write.

Anyway, this week I am cleaning because my grandparents are coming and really because somehow, with the 31 Days to Clean I got behind on cleaning.  I have been in a rut of sorts and really feel like I need to fall in love with my house again.  For me, that begins with a clean slate.  Right now, because I bribed my boys to help, my house is looking pretty good.  Once I have a yard sale and the used curriculum sale, I will really be happy.

This week I am still eating from the freezer so I am still winging it.  I know this will sound horrible, but I don't remember what we had last week, so I can't tell you.  I will try to remember for next week.

Until next time, stay blessed.

2 comments:

  1. oooh yard sale?? when?? when?? ;)

    Have a great week with your grandparents!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The church is having a yard sale in June and the used curriculum sale is in July.

      Delete