Monday, April 22, 2013

Motivated Monday

Sorry I'm a little late on the Motivated Monday front, but at least it's still Monday...

Today I am playing catch-up and keep-up with what we are doing with our 31 days to clean.  Tomorrow I will start on the office, which right now looks like a combination of garage/toys r us/shoe store.  By the end of the week I won't even recognize it.  The keep-up part of my day is making sure all the rooms we've already worked on are still in good shape.  I have a really bad habit of getting one room to the place I love it and the rest of the house goes to pot.  A habit that I am trying going to break.  Realistically, if I spend 15-20 minutes or even less every day going through our house and putting everything away, the house would stay the way I like it.  I'm on the phone longer than that.  I should multi-task.

What's on the menu, you may ask?  Well, this week I am going to wing it.  I really don't feel like sitting down and looking at a menu today because I want to plant flowers and clean and organize.  I wasn't home yesterday to menu plan, so...winging it.

Also, Charli and I are starting a new challenge for the month of May and June.  This is a challenge that I hope carries on for the rest of my life.  It is something that will make me feel better in general and all around. And because I feel better everyone around me will be effected by it.  It's not your typical diet and exercise program and I really think that the things the author wants you to do are doable.   Like Fit in 42 if you want to join us.

I feel like a commercial today...

Also.  Don't forget, if you or someone you know want to join our blog hop moms for a Homeschool Q&A, it is this Saturday, at Trinity Assembly of God in Fairmont, WV from 10-12.

Okay, I think I'm done for now.

Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Instead of being a commerical, you could be like Sesame Street: today's blog brought to you by the letter H and the number 42.

    ReplyDelete