Monday, April 15, 2013

Motivated Monday

I think Spring has sprung.  My peach trees are full of bloom and hopefully in the very near future I will get to the store to buy some annuals for my flower beds.  Right now I am working on the inside of my house, but the end of the month is coming.

I need to get the recipes up here that Charli wanted but right now I don't have them beside me.  I promise I will get to that.  Check back in the recipe section later this week.

This is what is going on:
  • school--I would like to say we are almost done but I have a feeling we will be working on Math this summer.  Not a big deal.  It's better to do that because so much is forgotten otherwise.
  • I have 2 play dates this week.  One is a play date the other a "meeting".  
  • Get Your Aprons On is still in full force.  This week we are working on the bedrooms and bathrooms.  I still need to finish my living room.  I'll get it done, no biggie.
  • Keep up on Motivated Moms schedule.  This is a little difficult while spring cleaning and "playing".
What's for dinner:
I organized our "3 body sized" freezer last week.  I wish I would've taken a before and after shot.  It was so messed up I could only fix what was on the top.  Now it is sorted by meats, everything where it should be.  
  • tacos
  • steak
  • smokey apricot chicken
  • bbq chicken pizza--yes, this has been on the menu before.  I really want to try it.
  • Parmesan crusted tilapia
Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment: