Monday, March 25, 2013

Motivated Monday

The craft show is over...but I am super excited about how well I did.  I can't wait until the next one!  As soon as I get this house cleaned I am going to start making things for it.  That and the fact that I have opened an Etsy store, I need to keep an inventory.  I never thought I would say that, but if I am going to be the next big thing, I need to keep busy.  (Just kidding about the next big thing).  I'll keep you posted on the Etsy store and put up a link as soon as I get things on it.

So, needless to say, this week is going to be cleaning week.  Not spring cleaning, I talked briefly about that the other day, but just CLEANING.  I don't think I have dusted for a month.  And I am taking the week off from school so I can focus on getting it done.  No, it won't take all week, but why not take the week off to get things organized and to refocus.

What's for dinner:
Monday:  Not sure yet, Scott may be working over because of the snow and power outages.
Tuesday:  Pork Roast (not sure how I want to fix it yet, but it will go in the crockpot)
Wednesday:  Camp Stew (using leftovers from yesterday)
Thursday:  Pecan Crusted Tilapia
Friday:  Grilled Ranch Chicken
Saturday:  BBQ Chicken Pizza
Sunday:  Dinner at my in-laws.  I am tempted to take some rubbermaid containers for leftovers for Scott's lunch.

Well, I better get busy, the house isn't going to clean itself.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment