Tuesday, March 26, 2013

April Homeschool Blog Hop

I am pretty excited about this.  Me and some of my blog buddies are doing a blog hop for the month of April about homeschooling.   If you are interested or know someone who is interested in homeschooling send them our way, we would love to have them.  This is all starting on April 2 and will be posted on Tuesday and Thursday for the month.

Topics include:
1. A day in the life
2. How do you organize your day?
3. Why or how did you get started?
4. Homeschooling styles and/or curriculum choices
5. What didn't work for you?
6. My biggest frustration.....
7. How do I feel about socialization?
8. Blogger's choice

These will be written from different perspectives because our personalities are different and our teaching styles are different, not to mention the size and age of our children.  I would suggest you tune in, but I would say that, I am one of the writers.


No comments:

Post a Comment