Wednesday, December 26, 2012

What's Happening Wednesday!

Since it's little late to say it's motivated Monday, I'll call today's post what's happening Wednesday.

This week has been wonderful.  For starters we went to see The Hobbit with our youngest.  Yes, I had a lot to do at home to get ready for Christmas but I decided it would be remembered more by him if we did something that he has been wanting to do.  I figured the cakes and cleaning and wrapping could wait a couple of more hours and it all still worked out.  I actually had time to bake more than I had planned.

I think this was one of the best Christmas' I have had in a long time and I didn't get a thing.  Not because I was naughty but because we spent more on the kids than we normally do and we decided that we get what we want when we want it.  I have really enjoyed my family this year.  I think in light of what is going on in the world, it is more important to focus on time than on things

I have been thinking about the things that I would like to do in 2013 and here are some of things that I plan to implement or bring back, really.

The emeals menus are coming back by popular demand (my family).  So I will probably post what is on the menu each Monday.

I need to stick to the motivated moms schedule a little better in order to make my days run smoother.

I want to spend more time with my kids.  Maybe even plan a date day with each of them every month.  Take  them out to eat individually and just talk.  I think they would enjoy that even though they are getting older.

So this week:

I plan to relax and enjoy the end of the year.  I may or may not clean, but if I do it won't be record breaking.  I probably won't take the tree down yet.  I kinda think it is pretty cute and I enjoy looking at it still.

As far as the menu goes..I did buy things to follow a menu but I cooked enough food Christmas day to feed us for at least 3 days.

My advice is to enjoy the end of the year also.  Think about all the blessings that you have in your family and friends.  Each person is gift and I want each of them to know that.  I can't tell all of you how special you are to me personally so I am telling you publicly.  Next year is going to be a great one.

Until next year, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment