Friday, November 16, 2012

Follow-up Friday--It's Finally Over!

Me and Charli have been doing this pantry challenge, as you know.  Anyway,  I really didn't follow the rules, but that doesn't surprise me either.  I have never been one to follow directions very well.  Just look at my old report cards from grade school, it has been my way since I was 6.  But I did manage to spend less than half of what I usually spend on grocery/household stuff throughout the course of the month and that is something I am proud of.  I did set aside the money needed for Christmas for my boys, again something that is great.  All in all, it was a success.  

Since this challenge started, I have decided to not buy any meat until the new year.  If you saw my freezer, you would totally understand.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment