Monday, October 15, 2012

Motivated Monday

This week I am having some friends over Wednesday, so I may actually have something fun to do.  Also, starting next Monday,  Charli and I are doing an eat from your pantry challenge until Nov 16, so I will keep you posted on that.  I guess I will be forced to plan a menu...I have also challenged myself to follow my schedule.  The reward will be, if I can follow it for a month, a trip to IKEA.  I also need to get ready for my romantic getaway to Blackwater Falls.  (Hopefully my boys don't destroy the house while I'm gone.)

Monday:

  • school
  • devotions
  • motivated moms checklist:  change towels in the house, vacuum 1st floor, clean toilets, replenish stock of toilet paper in all bathrooms
  • planning/office day:  blog drafts, pay bills, file
  • exercise
Tuesday:
  • school
  • devotions
  • motivated moms checklist: clean out purse, clean bathroom mirrors
  • kitchen day:  bake snacks, menu plan
  • exercise
Wednesday:
  • school
  • devotions
  • motivated moms checklist:  change towels in the house, clean microwave-inside and out, dust kids rooms
  • hobby day:  work on Christmas gifts
  • exercise
  • Blog meeting
Thursday:
  • school
  • devotions
  • motivated moms checklist:  clean toaster (wipe out crumb tray), mop hard floors, dust living/family room, iron/mending
  • errand day:  grocery shop
  • exercise
Friday
  • devotions
  • motivated moms checklist:  change towels in the house
  • THESIS
  • exercise

No comments:

Post a Comment