Monday, April 1, 2013

Motivated Monday

Wow!  I actually have a busy week month!  April is going to be packed with blog hops and blog updates and cleaning and organizing and getting things lined up for Women of Faith and finishing up school and the list  goes on.

This week:
  • I will keep up with the Motivated Moms schedule while doing 31 day to clean.    Link to keep up on Charli's progress.
  • I will have school this week.  Even if I do have plans for a couple days.
  • I will serve good meals.
  • 31 days schedule goes like this:
    • Mission Statement/Get supplies ready
    • Clean out fridge and freezer/add life to my home
    • Clean tops of fridge and cabinets/love my family
    • Clean oven and microwave/have a friend over
    • Wash kitchen window and window treatments/family priorities (I don't have a window in my kitchen so I can take the day off...right?)
    • Clean and organize cabinets and pantry/make 6 list, read Romans 8:21
  • What's for dinner?
    • Grilled Ranch Chicken
    • Beef and Cheese Chimichangas
    • Roasted Pork Loin
    • BBQ Chicken Pizza
    • Camp Stew
    • If this menu looks familiar, it's because I didn't fix any of them in the past.  Sometimes you just want to wing it.
I'll let you know Friday how things went.

Also, tune in Tuesday and Thursday to learn from other women about homeschooling.

I'll put the links up tomorrow.

Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I like how you make a weekly list. I try to do that too. If I make my to do list day by day, I get overwhelmed and upset if I don't finish something on it that day. LOL. Sounds like a good week! I'm excited to "get my apron on!!" ;)

    ReplyDelete