Monday, March 18, 2013

Motivated Monday

I have this week left to crank out as many crafts as I can for Saturdays craft show.  I found some really pretty wire wrapped rings on pinterest and they are pretty easy to make and they are really pretty to wear, so I plan on whipping out a lot of them.

I do have a "play date" planned for this week, but we are going to work on random crafts while visiting.  I know, it sounds a little like we are old ladies sitting around quilting, but I think that would fun too.  Maybe I'm old....nah.  Two of us are getting ready for Saturday and one just likes to crochet.

An update--the Lego build off was a success even though the kids won.  The cupcake stand was great and held several cupcakes and of course, the kids think we are great because we brought them sugar,  I mean snacks.

So this week will look like this:
  • Crafts, crafts and more crafts.
  • Keeping the house picked up.  I just want to see the surfaces.  I don't really care about the rest right now.  After Saturday I will do a major clean.
  • Laundry
  • School
What's for dinner?
  • Pecan Crusted Tilapia
  • Camp Stew
  • Grilled Ranch Chicken
  • Beef and Cheese Chimichangas
  • Left overs or breakfast for supper
Hope everyone has a great week.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment