Friday, February 1, 2013

Follow-up Friday

My menu didn't work out as planned this week.  I guess I should check the freezer for the appropriate meat before deciding on the menu from emeals.  Anyway, it all worked out.  Instead of bbq pork chops, I had bbq chicken and really that was the only thing I had to substitute.  So guess it wasn't as bad as I thought.

I finished the basement!  What a chore.  It seems to be the catch all because I only go down there to do laundry.  It is kinda the bachelor pad for the boys.  I'm just glad it is finished and now I am doing a quick clean up down there every day just to keep it that way.

We had a really good school week and since THESIS was cancelled today due to weather, I will be able to put in an extra school day and get started on my kitchen.  I'm pretty excited.  I already got the pantry organized, the fridge cleaned out, the Hoosier cabinet organized and one other cabinet done.

So I'm off to get some school done and start the laundry.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment