Monday, September 10, 2012

Motivated Monday

If you thought last week was a hum-dinger of a week, wait until you see what this week has in store!  I love it when we start school, life really slows down for me and when I say slows down, I mean at sloth speed.

Monday:
  • clean, clean, clean.  Since we got rain this weekend I now have enough water to get caught up and that is what I plan on doing.
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • school
  • devotions
  • office day
Tuesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • school
  • devotions
  • kitchen day
Wednesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • school
  • devotions
  • hobby day--really need to get busy on Christmas gifts
  • going to Charli's to make sure our frog is dissectable.  (I know, probably not a word).
Thursday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • school
  • devotions
  • errand day
Friday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • THESIS
  • devotions
I know, I forgot to post my follow-up Friday last week.  Sorry, I guess you will never know.

Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. Don't take this the wrong way, but I don't like you this week. It might just be because I'm working two extra days this week. I'm not sure. I'll still see you Wednesday. :)

    ReplyDelete