Friday, September 14, 2012

Follow-up Friday



Monday:
  • CHECK--clean, clean, clean.  Since we got rain this weekend I now have enough water to get caught up and that is what I plan on doing.  I was on a roll.  I got most of it done today but it usually takes a couple of days once school starts.
  • CHECK-- Motivated Moms checklist  I cranked out at least 3 days worth.  Yay me!
  • CHECK-- school
  • CHECK-- devotions
  • office day
Tuesday:
  • CHECK-- Motivated Moms checklist
  • school
  • CHECK-- devotions
  • CHECK-- kitchen day  I finally organized my pantry.  
Wednesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • CHECK--  school
  • CHECK--  devotions
  • hobby day--really need to get busy on Christmas gifts
  • going to Charli's to make sure our frog is dissectable.  (I know, probably not a word).
Thursday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • CHECK--  school
  • CHECK--  devotions
  • CHECK-- errand day
Friday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • CHECK--  THESIS
  • CHECK--  devotions
I know, I didn't get everything done, but...  Wednesday, we picked my sister-in-law up at the airport.  I love road trips with my husband.  I didn't go to Charli's because she wasn't feeling well.   As for the motivated moms lists, I finished most of the weeks things on Monday and Tuesday.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment