Monday, August 6, 2012

Motivated Monday

I am falling behind already!  I just posted the follow-up Friday from last week.  I will get it together.  I am still recovering from an awesome weekend of laughter and fellowship at the Women of Faith Conference.  I had a blast.  Can't wait until next year!

Here are the plans for this week:

Goals:
I'm going to try these again and again and again until I get them.
---I am adding this one so that the next one will work.  GO TO BED earlier!

---get up at 5:30 and stay up after Scott leaves for work.  I know that doesn't sound hard for some, but I am not a morning person.   Yes, I am awake, but I don't have any motivation to do anything.  Hopefully with a cup pot of coffee, I can find what I need to get things done.

---start counting those dreadful calories again.  I would love to drop a few pounds.

---start exercising daily.  It doesn't have to be anything big, just something.

Monday--

Scott stayed home today to finish up a bathroom remodel so I won't really get anything done except cleaning up after the weekend.  I will forgo the motivated moms checklist today.  There really is no need to vacuum anyway with drywall dust floating around.

Tuesday--
  • Pick green beans to can.
  • Try to do some things on motivated moms checklist.
  • Laundry
  • dinner out with some friends
Wednesday--
  • Can green beans.
  • motivated moms checklist
  • laundry
Thursday--
  • Study/swim
  • laundry
  • motivated moms checklist
  • dinner in crock pot
Friday--
  • motivated moms checklist 
  • laundry
  • grocery shop


No comments:

Post a Comment