Monday, August 6, 2012

Follow-Up Friday


Wow!  I am so behind already.  I should have sent this out before I went to the Women of  Faith Conference and now, here it is Monday and I am just getting to it!

Goals:
I'm going to try these again and again and again until I get them.

---get up at 5:30 and stay up after Scott leaves for work.  I know that doesn't sound hard for some, but I am not a morning person.   Yes, I am awake, but I don't have any motivation to do anything.  Hopefully with a cup pot of coffee, I can find what I need to get things done.
I will need to go to bed earlier than 12:30 -1:00 am to get this to work.  Maybe a goal for next week should be to go to bed by at least 11:00.  Which means don't start reading a book before bed.

---start counting those dreadful calories again.  I would love to drop a few pounds.
I did start this.  I know I cheated a little but not too bad.  I am trying to eat 1200 calories and I ate 1500 Monday.
Wasn't so successful.  I won't give up!  
---start exercising daily.  It doesn't have to be anything big, just something.


Yes it took me a while to get this today, but I have been busy cleaning and following my motivated moms checklist.


This is going to be a slow week, which you will notice is how most of my weeks go, but I like it like that.

Monday:


  • CHECK--Motivated moms checklist Not sure what happened, but I got a lot done on my list.  I actually was marking off days instead of tasks!
  • CHECK--Plan out my week
  • CHECK--Laundry (I'm adding it, even though I do at least 2 loads a day, just so I can check it off.)
  • Tyler's girlfriend is coming over, I think. She had a dentist appointment so wasn't able to come over.


Tuesday:

  • CHECK--Brody's birthday!
  • CHECK--Bake a cake or cookie.  Whatever he wants. He likes Ugly Cake.  I may have to post the recipe sometime because it is pretty good.  And you don't icing it so it is really easy to make.
  • CHECK--Motivated moms checklist
  • CHECK--Laundry :)
  • CHECK--Brody's girlfriend may be coming over.


Wednesday:

  • CHECK-- Motivated moms checklist
  • CHECK-- Run out and get money and snacks for Women of Faith Conference.
  • CHECK-- Laundry


Thursday:

  • CHECK-- Motivated moms checklist
  • CHECK-- laundry
  • CHECK-- study/swim at Kathleen's house
  • CHECK-- grocery shop (yes, I should do that when I run out Wednesday but Shop and Save's new sales paper doesn't come out until today) I did this Tuesday along with the grocery shopping.  I needed some extra stuff for the birthday dinner.
  • CHECK-- pack for conference
  • CHECK-- make sure my nails still look good
  • CHECK-- have some food ready for Scott and the boys so they have something to eat while I'm gone for the weekend

Friday:

  • CHECK-- Leave at the butt-crack of dawn for Women of Faith Conference.

No comments:

Post a Comment