Monday, July 30, 2012

Motivated Monday


Goals:
I'm going to try these again and again and again until I get them.

---get up at 5:30 and stay up after Scott leaves for work.  I know that doesn't sound hard for some, but I am not a morning person.   Yes, I am awake, but I don't have any motivation to do anything.  Hopefully with a cup pot of coffee, I can find what I need to get things done.

---start counting those dreadful calories again.  I would love to drop a few pounds.

---start exercising daily.  It doesn't have to be anything big, just something.


Yes it took me a while to get this today, but I have been busy cleaning and following my motivated moms checklist.


This is going to be a slow week, which you will notice is how most of my weeks go, but I like it like that.

Monday (Today):


  • Motivated moms checklist
  • Plan out my week
  • Laundry (I'm adding it, even though I do at least 2 loads a day, just so I can check it off.)
  • Tyler's girlfriend is coming over, I think.


Tuesday:

  • Brody's birthday!
  • Bake a cake or cookie.  Whatever he wants.
  • Motivated moms checklist
  • Laundry :)
  • Brody's girlfriend may be coming over.


Wednesday:

  • Motivated moms checklist
  • Run out and get money and snacks for Women of Faith Conference.
  • Laundry


Thursday:

  • Motivated moms checklist
  • laundry
  • study/swim at Kathleen's house
  • grocery shop (yes, I should do that when I run out Wednesday but Shop and Save's new sales paper doesn't come out until today)
  • pack for conference
  • make sure my nails still look good
  • have some food ready for Scott and the boys so they have something to eat while I'm gone for the weekend

Friday:

  • Leave at the butt-crack of dawn for Women of Faith Conference.


I think that's all.  Check in Thursday to see if I've accomplished any of this stuff.  I'm doing it a day early because I won't get up early enough Friday to fill you in.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment