Monday, May 14, 2012

Get Your Aprons On Part 6

Here is 31 Days to Clean schedule for this week.  Sorry I'm a little late posting it, I was out of town all weekend and didn't get a chance to even look at it until today.

Day 1--Bathroom:  Clean toilet.  Scrub shower and tub.  Clean floors.
Day 2--Home Office:  Wash inside of windows.  Wash window treatments and walls.  Dust ceiling.
Day 3--Home Office:  Steam clean carpet or clean rugs, wash hardwood floors.
Day 4--Home Office:  Clean out desk.  Clean out and update files.  Organize office supplies and drawers.

The Mary challenges are:
Take some time to prepare a plan for managing your home.  Envision the goal.  Formulate a plan.  Do the necessary work.

Write out a realistic routine for your family-something basic-and put it in a place where everyone can see it.

What distracts you on most days?  What can you do to lessen the distraction?

Pick one hot-spot in your house and do something to bring about order.

I am going to be posting some pictures soon on my progress.  Check out Charli and see how she is progressing.

Until next time, stay blessed.

3 comments:

  1. Facebook, blogger & pinterest distract me on most days! I'm going to go back to motivated moms to keep everything up. I actually started it today.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I will agree with you, if it wasn't for motivated moms my house would never get cleaned.

    ReplyDelete
  3. facebook is definitely my biggest distraction. when i was fasting facebook my house was the cleanest it's ever been!! lol!

    ReplyDelete