Sunday, April 29, 2012

Get Your Aprons On Part 4

This weeks schedule for 31 Days to Clean is as follows:
Day 1--Living Room: Steam-clean carpets or area rugs and wash hardwood floors.
Day 2--Bedrooms: Clean and store winter bedding.  Bring out summer bedding.  Flip mattress.  Wash pillows.
Day 3--Bedrooms: Wash mirrors, walls, and insides of windows.  Wash window treatments.  Dust ceiling.
Day 4--Bedrooms: Steam-clean carpets or area rugs.  Wash hardwood floors.

Some of you may be wondering how on earth do I keep the rooms clean that I have already cleaned while I am spring cleaning the rest.  I look over the weeks agenda on my motivated moms stuff and only do the chores that pertain to the rooms that I have already done.  That way I can keep up on them and still have time to work on the spring cleaning "to do" list.

Here are some of the Mary Challenges to consider this week:

Figure out your "jazzy", what makes you come alive, and then see if you can find a way to incorporate it into your week.

What's your block?  What's holding you back from allowing your ideals to guide you in the day to day?  What can you do about it?

Until next time stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I hadn't read ahead. My "jazzy"....hmmmm..... that makes me laugh a little.

    ReplyDelete