Monday, February 18, 2013

Motivated Monday

I didn't get a chance to post my Follow-up Friday.  I just got busy and forgot about it.  But I have really enjoyed sharing one of my favorite recipes from the week so here is last weeks fav.

Honey Mustard and Bacon Chicken

1.5 pounds boneless chicken breasts, pounded
1/4 cup honey mustard
1 bag real bacon pieces, (I just fried up some bacon)
4 ounces shredded mozzarella
2 tablespoons oil
salt/pepper

Salt and pepper chicken.  Saute chicken in heated oil on med-high approx. 7 minutes on each side.  Brush tops of chicken with honey mustard, then chopped bacon, then cheese.  Cover skillet to melt cheese.

This week I don't have any social adventures planned so hopefully I can get a good week of school in and catch up on my February deep cleaning.

Monday-Friday will pretty much be the same as any other week.  Yes, I am lazy this morning, but I will give you my menu.

Monday:  tacos
Tuesday:  Chipper Chicken Casserole
Wednesday:  Beef tips and Gravy
Thursday:  Cola Roasted Chicken
Friday:  left overs or breakfast for dinner

Have a great week.

Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. That chicken really does sound like Alice Springs chicken from Outback. Yummo!

    ReplyDelete