Sunday, January 20, 2013

Motivated Monday

I'm picking up the pace again this week.  For two reasons: one-I don't want to start slacking because I had a bad week.  two-It is going to be very cold this week and what better way to stay warm than to stay busy.

I have another "play date" this week and dessert with some other blog friends.  If you don't know by now, I love to be social.  I think I could live my life being social.  I may be exaggerating a little but I love my friends.

So here it goes:

Monday:
  • Motivated Moms schedule
  • School
  • the obvious things
  • Dessert out with blog friends
  • Office Day
  • Still working on the basement, but making headway or should I say floorway.  I am finally seeing empty spaces.
  • What's on the menu:  Chicken Parmesan & Penne
Tuesday:
  • Motivated Moms schedule
  • School
  • the obvious things
  • Hobby Day
  • Play date
  • What's on the menu:  Country Fried Steak and Gravy
Wednesday:
  • Motivated Moms schedule
  • School
  • the obvious things
  • Kitchen Day
  • Still working on the basement
  • What's on the menu:  Foil Dinners
Thursday:
  • Motivated Moms schedule
  • School
  • the obvious things
  • Errand Day--If I have any to run out and get anything.
  • Still working on the basement
  • What's on the menu:  Parm Crusted Fish
Friday:
  • Motivated Moms schedule
  • the obvious things
  • There is no THESIS this week so I will take advantage of the extra day and either work in the basement or make some jewelry for the craft show. And maybe have some school since I probably won't do much Tuesday.
  • What's on the menu:  Breakfast for Supper or left overs
I may update some things on my goals for 2013 and make an about me page, but I don't know if I will get time for that this week.  I'll put a tab at the top of the page beside HOME and you'll know when it's there.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment