Friday, January 11, 2013

Follow-up Friday


I am starting back to school this week...We did VERY light to almost none.  I got focused on my list of things to do and realized that in order to do it all I really need to stay up after Scott leaves and in order to do that, I need to go to bed before 1am.

I am also going to kick some serious butt on this house.  It is still looking pretty rough and I am hoping to get a jump on the spring cleaning, even though spring is longgggg way away.  I figure if I can get started on stuff now, when the weather gets really nice, I can play instead of clean.  And kick butt I did.  I am very proud of myself.  Other than school, I did everything I had planned to do this week.

So this week looks like this:
Monday
  • Motivated Moms checklist  check
  • get into the nooks and crannies of the basement  check
  • the "obvious thing" (school, devotions, laundry and so on....)  check
  • really want to start exercising  check
  • office day  check
  • what's for dinner-Crispy Tilapia with lemon butter  check
Tuesday 
  • Motivated Moms checklist  check
  • stay in the nooks and crannies of the basement  check
  • the "obvious thing" (school, devotions, laundry and so on....)  check
  • exercise   check
  • hobby day (I really need to get ready for a craft show that is coming up)  check  I finally have one of the boys girlfriends quilts finished.
  • what's for dinner-Honey mustard meatloaf  check
Wednesday
  • Motivated Moms checklist  check
  • check the nooks and crannies of the basement for anything else  check  This is far from finished, but I have the entire month of January to finish it.
  • the "obvious thing" (school, devotions, laundry and so on....)  check
  • exercise  check
  • kitchen day  check
  • what's for dinner-chicken nugget salad  check
Thursday 
  • Motivated Moms checklist  check
  • errand day  check
  • the "obvious thing" (school, devotions, laundry and so on....)  check
  • exercise  check
  • set up a coffee bar in my house (since I got a new Keurig for Christmas, Yay me!)  Still working on a good place to have this.
  • what's for dinner-chicken tortilla soup  I forgot to put it in the crockpot so I am having chili instead. 
Friday
  • Motivated Moms checklist  check
  • THESIS  check
  • the "obvious thing" (devotions, laundry and so on....)  check
  • exercise  check
  • what's for dinner-tacos  most likely, this got posted before I had dinner.

*If some things on the menu are the same from last week, it is because we didn't have them.

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment