Monday, August 13, 2012

Motivated Monday

Okay, this week is going to be super busy in the cleaning/organizing world for me since last week all I did was can beans and do mountains of laundry.  I also need to make sure all of my school stuff is put where it needs to be and that I have Brody's first week of school in the planner.  I already have Seth's done.

I will try to get back into a routine, such as getting up early and all the "good" stuff that goes with home schooling since we start school next week.

Of course, all the unmet goals of the previous weeks will still be in the back of my mind, but I'm tired of posting them and not meeting them.   I will let you know when something groundbreaking takes place.  (This is not me giving up).

Scott has mentioned going to the state fair one day this week, so we will see how much I get done.

Monday:

  • Play the catch up game and clean my house.  
  • Laundry
Tuesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • THESIS registration, pretty much all day
  • Laundry
  • Put something in the crock pot
Wednesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • Laundry
Thursday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • Laundry
  • Swim/study
  • Put something in the crock pot
Friday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • Laundry
Until next time, stay blessed.

1 comment:

  1. I love your lists! They motivate me! Thanks for posting! It is not the unaccomplished goals that count, it is the sharing, the trying and the motivation to keep moving forward that I appreciate!

    ReplyDelete