Friday, August 24, 2012

Follow-up Friday


Wow!  I thought I was going to have a rough week but really it turned out pretty good.  I do feel overwhelmed with this college thing because I am worried that Tyler will fall behind and never catch back up but I know that I should pray about it.

As far as the other two go, this was the best first week back we have ever had and I have been doing this for 13 school years.  I hope we continue with the same momentum.  

Yes, I started to fizzle out toward the end of the week but a stupid sinus infection has decided to take up residence around Thursday morning.

Monday:
  • --CHECK-- get Scott's breakfast and lunch packed
  • --CHECK-- devotions
  • --CHECK-- exercise-I am going to consider pulling weeds on the bank exercise.
  • --CHECK--  laundry
  • --CHECK--  motivated moms checklist
  • --CHECK--  school 
  • --CHECK-- office/planning day (blog drafts, pay bills, file)
  • --CHECK--  send Tyler off to college Yes, I cried.  But what do you expect.
And I got up at 5:30 and stayed up!  I only had 2 cups of coffee and 1 Mt. Dew, but look at what I accomplished.

Tuesday:
  • --CHECK-- get Scott's breakfast and lunch packed
  • --CHECK-- devotions
  • exercise
  • laundry
  • --CHECK-- motivated moms checklist
  • --CHECK-- school
  • --CHECK-- kitchen day (bake, menu plan, straighten pantry/cabinets)
The early riser thing was short lived, I slept in today.  But, I still got things done.  I didn't do the laundry because I forgot about it.  And exercise is such a dirty word to me.  It's not that I don't have the time, it's that I don't have the desire.

Wednesday:
  • --CHECK-- get Scott's breakfast and lunch packed
  • --CHECK-- devotions
  • exercise
  • --CHECK--  laundry
  • --CHECK--  motivated moms checklist
  • --CHECK--  school
  • --CHECK-- hobby day (work on jewelry, quilts, scrapbooks, whatever mood I'm in)
Still struggling with staying up in the morning.  I really need to go to bed earlier.  Maybe I should watch how much caffeine I consume in a day, that could be the problem.

I picked our peaches, I think they could have waited another week, but now the peach salsa is canned.  Scott is wanting to get the apples picked this weekend.

Thursday:
  • --CHECK--  get Scott's breakfast and lunch packed
  • --CHECK--  devotions
  • exercise
  • --CHECK--  laundry
  • --CHECK--  motivated moms checklist
  • school
  • --CHECK--  study/swim
  • --CHECK--  dinner in crock pot--today we had the salsa chicken with rice.  It was delish.
Friday
  • --CHECK--  get Scott's breakfast and lunch packed
  • --CHECK--  devotions
  • exercise
  • --CHECK--  laundry
  • --CHECK--  motivated moms checklist
  • school
  • --CHECK--  errand day 
I don't know if I will get to school today.  I woke up yesterday feeling a little sinusy and today I feel like I am swimming in my head and my jaws hurt really bad.  I really need to grocery shop, so I think I will do that instead of school.  I think I will be in bed most of the day.


Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment