Friday, August 31, 2012

Follow-up Friday

I'm not sure why I didn't do anything on the Motivated Moms checklist, I didn't get lazy, I just didn't do any of it for some reason.  Oh well, there is always next week.  And yes I was a little sparse in the school department.  I think next year I am waiting until after Labor Day to start.

Monday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • laundry--Since we have spring water I can't do laundry right now because our supply is very slow.  So I am waiting until it rains or I get enough to go to the laundry mat again.  No biggie, just part of life.  We could get city water but I have really good water and usually it isn't a problem, just around this time of the year.
  • CHECK--school
  • CHECK--canning--I did 10 pints of salsa.
  • CHECK-- devotional
Tuesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • CHECK-- laundry--Charli invited me over to do my laundry.  I have great friends.  I may be asking Kathleen if I can bring my laundry to study/swim on Thursday.
  • school
  • CHECK-- canning--24 half-pints of apple butter.  My house smells amazing.
  • CHECK-- devotional
Wednesday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • laundry
  • CHECK-- school
  • canning  I didn't have anything left to can.
  • CHECK-- devotional
Thursday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • CHECK-- laundry  Yeah, I took my laundry over to Kathleen's and did it while we did our study/swim.  Again, I couldn't be any more thankful for my friends.  They are the best!
  • school
  • CHECK-- study/swim  A little sad that it was the last one.  We really enjoyed this time together. I think maybe I will search for something that we can do next summer.   It's like a pool day with a purpose.
  • CHECK-- devotional
Friday:
  • Motivated Moms checklist
  • laundry
  • school
  • CHECK-- devotional
  • CHECK-- grocery shop
It is supposed to rain this weekend and I pray it does.  I know that it is Labor Day weekend and people have plans, (we were going camping) but if it doesn't rain, then I don't have water and if I don't have water, I know I'm the only one, which means several people with wells and spring water are conserving right now and some may be without.  God always provides!

Until next time, stay blessed.

No comments:

Post a Comment